Friday 16 September 2011

I am so bad at this!!!

What is wrong with me??? Several times I have tried to add a post and got half way through and it has frozen....... the rest of the time I'm just to slack to try!!!!! I said I was going to be bad at this.........

Sorry for the really bad photo, I will get better I promise ( I hope) this is pattern McCalls 6359. Bought through BMV, still cheaper to buy my patterns through them and pay for shipping then to go to spotlight if I wait for one of there $3.99 sale, buy a few at a time and pay for shipping.
 This is my 11 year old modeling, yes I breed them big around here. Wait till you see my eldest she is 12 but I don't know when you will??/ lol. I'm lucky at the moment daughter No 2 likes me to copy what she like's at the moment!!! I wonder how long that will last. I have made her several of these during winter
Fair isle beret's! but instead of knitttind in fair isle I have been using fair isle wool instead, not as good but darn for a non-knitter the result is great. I just use the basics from the pattern. Photo's of end result to follow I promise!!

Oh well, Good Night and Sweet Sew Dreams. Time for bed. Night Night.
Lee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment